Send Money On Azimo – How To Transfer Funds On Azimo Safely: Did you signed up for an Azimo account and looking for a guide on how to transfer money via Azimo platform?
If you answered yes, here is concise and straight to the point guide on how to send money on azimo worldwide. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
The Azimo Money Transfer is an online platform that one can use to transfer money from one place to another and from one country to another. The Azimo Money Transfer which called the Azimo is a private company that was founded in January 2012 by co-founders Michael Kent, Marta Krupinska, Ricky Knox, and Marek Wawro.
The company has its headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. This is the current location of the headquarters although the company’s headquarters was formerly located in London, United Kingdom. For now, the platform only allows the sending of money from Europe but can receive money from any place in the world.
Azimo Money Transfer
The Azimo Money Transfer platform has only one main focus of service which is money transfer. The company is currently under the leadership of Michael Kent as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with over fifty people employed in the company.
Azimo Money Transfer platform prides itself as a faster, safer way to send money to more than two hundred countries and territories worldwide. The company has several offices or branches in Poland and also has several cash pick up locations about three hundred thousand of them. The platform is available in different languages. These languages include;
The mission of the company is to use technology to democratize financial services, making them affordable and available to everyone. The vision of the company is to be the better way to share money around the world improving millions of people’s lives and at the same time providing this service to its customers and the world at large.
The Azimo Money Transfer Company has received a lot of awards that give accolades to its services. The company has won the Best Remittance Service to Africa in 2016, was also a winner of Innovation in Money Transfers.
The platform was also crowned number one on the top 10 money-saving apps by the guardian and was called “The future of money transfer” by CNN. These are just a few among the several accolades received.
Azimo Money Transfer App
The Azimo Money Transfer application is a mobile device supported application. The application was launched in March 2013. The app is both iOS and android supported. This means you can get the application from your Google Play Store and from your Apple Store. To download this application, follow the following steps;
- Open the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Azimo Money Transfer.
- Tap on the app from all the displayed results in the store.
- Tap on it to download and install.
Once it downloaded and successfully installed into your device, you can access and use the app as you would use the online webpage platform. With the Azimo Money Transfer application;
- You get emails and push notifications that tell you where your money is.
- You can benefit from greater biometric security.
- Also, you can get to beat the rates with real-time currency alerts.
These are some of the features that you can enjoy with the Azimo Money Transfer application which are not really available on the web page platform.
How To Transfer With Azimo
Transfer of money on this platform can be made to over one hundred and ninety-five countries in over sixty currencies. These transfers can be made from about twenty-four countries in Europe. To transfer money with the Azimo Money Transfer platform, you have to log in to your Azimo online account or create one.
To sign up means to register a new account on the Azimo platform. To register an account on Azimo Money Transfer, there are some steps to follow. These steps include;
- Go to Azimo on your browser or tap on the Azimo app on your device.
- Click on “Register” on the home page.
- Select the type of account you want to open. It could be business or personal.
- Select the country you want to send from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your information like email, preferred password, name.
- Click on “Register” to create your account.
By doing this, you would have successfully opened an Azimo online account.
To log in to your online account follow these steps;
- Go to Azimo on your browser.
- Click on “Log in” on the home page. This would display the sign-in page.
- Type in your email and password correctly
- Click on the “Log in” icon.
You would be logged in successfully if the information provided is correct.
How To Send Money
Sending money via Azimo Money Transfer is easy and super fast. In some cases, the money will be delivered instantly with most recipients getting the funds within one hour to one working day. To send money, follow these steps;
- Log in to your account.
- Choose the country you want to deliver to.
- Select a delivery method for your transfer.
- Enter the name of the recipient.
- Choose the amount you want to send and pay securely with your debit/credit card transfer or with a bank transfer.
- Check all transfer details again.
- Confirm payment.
The first two Azimo transfers are fee-free and then after that, the charges for every transfer can be as low as £1. Mostly, the charges are usually based on where you are sending from to where you are sending to.
That is it on Send Money On Azimo – How To Transfer Funds On Azimo Safely. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!