See our guide on how to signup an awesome coinbase account here. If you have an account already and want to know how to cash out a digital currency on coinbase, don’t bother to click the link. Just proceed with our tutorial on how to sell a cryptocurrency on coinbase below. For supported countries and payment methods, you can sell or “cash out” your bitcoin or other digital currency for your local currency and have the proceeds deposited in your linked bank account or local currency wallet.
How to sell or “cash out” my digital currency on Coinbase
2. Enter the amount that you wish to sell.
3. Choose the wallet you wish to sell from (for example your BTC Wallet).
4. Choose the account you wish to deposit to (such as your linked bank account).
Remember that you may use the “Sell Max” button to sell the entire balance of the selected wallet Confirm the order is correct and click Sell.
1. Tap the menu icon near the top left of the screen to open the Navbar.
2. Choose or Sell from the Navbar.
3. Enter the amount that you wish to sell.
4. Choose to wallet you wish to sell from.
5. Choose the bank account or currency wallet you wish to deposit into.
6. Finally, take some time to review your order, tap Sell.
Bear in mind that it is not currently possible to sell digital currency and have the proceeds send to a linked debit or credit card.
Read: www.bitserial.io: How to Register, Sign In Account & Start Earning BTE
Please share “How do I sell or “cash out” my digital currency on Coinbase?” with your friends…Thanks!!1