Read: www.bitcoincash.org | How Bitcoin Cash Works
How To Trade On Binance
Here’s how to start trading on binance.
1. Vist the Binance website (www.binance.com), Click [Login] from the menu and enter your details to log in.
2. If you want to purchase BNB with BTC, choose BTC Market and input BNB in search box. Then you can enter to transaction page by clicking BNB/BTC pair.
3. The display of the transaction of Binance
– The display area of Biannce Announcements
– The display area of the cunrrent trading pair in 24h Volume
– The display area of sale price
– The display area of buy price
– The display area of K Line and Market Depth
– The type of the order
– The buy area
– The sell area
– The switch area of other trading markets/trading pairs
– The display of the latest completed transaction price
4. Enter the buy area of the Basic or Advanced website, refer to the token/coin price on the left, choose a right sale price of BNB and enter the number, click the button of the “Buy BNB”, then you can finish your purchase. (Sell BNB is the same as Buy BNB).
– default price of order area is the last transaction price. You can choose a market price if you want to make a transaction quickly.
– If the market price of BNB/BTC is 0.2 but you want to buy in 0.1, then you can choose the Limit Price.
– The “25%” below amount means to buy BNB with your 25% BTC balance(same as other percentage)
Read: Nigeria – Why does Luno require my BVN/bank verification number?
Please share “Tips On How To Trade On Binance” with your friends…Thanks!!!