According to Wikipedia, LUNO is a bitcoin-related company headquartered in London Luno facilitates bitcoin storage and transactions such as buying, selling, and paying through their bitcoin wallet services.
They also operate exchanges between traditional currencies and bitcoin.
According to statistics, Luno is now available in 40 countries.
Interestingly, this post is all about how to deposit Luno. The procedure herein is for those in Uganda.
So if you’re residing in Uganda and want to figure out how to deposit on Luno, this article got you covered,
I’m using Luno in Uganda. How do I make a deposit?
Well, the procedure on how to deposit on Luno is very simple and easy. However, before you can deposit on Luno, you’ll need to verify your identity.
To verify your identity on Luno, you’ll need to do the following:
1. Confirm mobile number and basic personal details
2. Submit photo/scan of government-issued ID and selfie photo. Here is a link for the acceptable document.
3. Submit proof of residential address. Here is a link for the acceptable document.
How do I deposit LUNO?
Once your identity has been verified, you can proceed to deposit to your Ugandan Shilling (UGX) wallet.
It may take up to two business days for your money to reflect in your UGX wallet. Here’s how to do it:
1. You’ll need to open the Luno app and sign-in
2. Next, tap Wallets on the Menu
3. Now, select your UGX wallet
4. Tap the Top Up option
5. Select the method with which you would like to top-up your wallet
6. Follow the next steps displayed to you
You can also buy a set amount of cryptocurrency—or specify your own amount—by tapping the desired amount on the Home screen.
If you already have a balance in your UGX wallet, you will be able to instantly buy cryptocurrency. If not, you will be prompted to first make a deposit.
Remember to take note of your BX reference number, which will be used as the beneficiary reference when you make payment to your local UGX wallet.
That is it on How To Deposit on Luno In Uganda. please share this post with your friends and loved ones!!!