How to Delete Payoneer Account – In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to cancel Payoneer account step by step.
This article will teach you all the processes you need to take to easily delete Payoneer account.
So if you’re looking for a guide on how to delete your Payoneer account permanently, this article got you covered.
This post will also attempt to show how to cancel payoneer card if you no longer want it again.
Let’s get started!
Interestingly, Payoneer is a popular financial service company that lets freelancers and professionals all over the globe receive and make payments.
Perhaps you have a Payoneer account but wish to figure out the steps on how to delete Payoneer account, this post got you covered.
Before we shall proceed to the steps on how to cancel payoneer account, here are the things you need to take note once you click on the delete payoneer button:
> You can no longer receive funds from the people you receive from before via Payoneer.
> Your Payoneer account would be completely deleted from the payoneer database.
> Your US account would be closed if you have any.
> You would be unable to use your payoneer debit card or prepaid card if you have any.
> You would no longer receive your referral benefits.
Those are some of the few things you need to know before you proceed to delete your payoneer account.
Now that we’ve settled that, proceed below with the procedure on how to cancel payoneer account completely.
Every payoneer account owner can have reasons to delete their Payoneer account.
Peradventure you are among the numerous persons that have a payoneer but somehow found a better alternative or maybe simply decided not to use the payment service anymore you can choose to delete them.
The payment platform also allows you if so choose to delete the bank account associated with your Payoneer service.
Interestingly, deleting your account is easy and can be done with a few clicks.
This post is all about how to cancel your Payoneer account as well as delete associated bank accounts successfully.
How To Delete Your Payoneer Bank Account
To delete your account bank account that is linked to your payoneer account, do the following:
- Visit payoneer.com in your browser of mobile devices
- Click on the Sign In button at the top right corner of the payoneer homepage
- Go to the left column of the page that appears, enter your username or email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the sign in button and you’ll be taken to your account
- Next, navigate to the top right corner of any payoneer account page and click on the settings button
- Choose Bank Accounts from the dropdown menu.
- If you have more than one bank account associated with your payoneer account, step 7 above will display all of the bank accounts. Now go to the want you want to delete and click on the three dots icon
- Click delete account from the dropdown
- Click delete account again to confirm the action
That is how to delete your bank account on payoneer step by step.
Note the above process is different than deleting your payoneer account.
If you want to also delete your payoneer account, you’ll need to follow the below guide.
How to Delete Your Payoneer Account Permanently
To permanently get rid of your account on payoneer, do the following:
- You’ll need to ensure that all the remaining funds are withdrawn from your Payoneer account.
- Also, make sure there is no fund in the Payoneer card.
- Once done, you’ll need to contact Payoneer support for assistance in cancelling your account.
According to the payoneer support center, to cancel your Payoneer Prepaid Card Account, please use the remaining funds on your card (if necessary) by making a purchase or cash withdrawal. When no funds remain on the card, or you wish to cancel the account now and forfeit the remaining funds on the card, please contact us.
Why Can’t Delete My Bank Account On Payoneer?
- If you are based out of India, you are required to have at least one bank account associated with the Payoneer account all the time.
- So, to delete a bank account, make sure you have added another bank account successfully.
- This is due to the Reserve Bank of India not allowing the Indian Payoneer account holders to keep any funds in the Payoneer account.
- All the funds must be withdrawn/automatically transferred to an Indian bank account within 24 hours of receiving the funds in the Payoneer account.
- Make sure you don’t have any pending transaction in your Payoneer account. All the pending transactions must be closed and cleared to be able to delete bank accounts from Payoneer.
- The bank account is pending review. Once the account is approved, you can remove the account.
How To Reactivate Deleted Payoneer Account
If you’ve deleted or cancelled your payoneer account and wish to reopen it, you’ll need to do the following:
- Contact payoneer support and submit the following details: i. Full name ii. Date of birth iii. Address
It is important to bear in mind here that you’ll need to mention in your e-mail to the Payoneer support that you wish to reopen your payoneer account, and they will reply to your email without delay.
That is how to reopen a cancelled payoneer account fast.
Why Is Your Payoneer Account Blocked?
Is your payoneer account blocked and you don’t seem to know why? Here is a quick guide on how to unblock a blocked payoneer account.
There are no particular steps you need to follow on the payoneer homepage to unblock your blocked payoneer account.
However, if the access to your account on payoneer is blocked or you are receiving the error message, “Account Blocked! (MA104)”, you’ll need to contact payoneer support for further assistance.
Once you contact the payoneer support, you’ll be directed on how to unblock your account fast and easy.
That is how to contact payoneer for a locked account.
I hope How to Delete Payoneer Account was helpful. Please use the comment box if you have any questions to ask and we will be glad you did. You can also use the share buttons to share this post with your friends and loved ones. Thanks a million!!!