Do you want to delete Facebook photo? This Facebook post is all about how to delete Facebook photos you don’t want to be stored on your Facebook account.
However, bear in mind that you can also choose to hide your facebook photos if you don’t want to delete them.
But if you want to permanently delete your photos from facebook, you can follow the below instructions to figure out how to get that done with ease.
How Do I Delete My Photos On Facebook?
Here is how to delete your facebook cover photo fast:
Note that your facebook cover photo is the photo that covers the larger part of your facebook profile. If you wish to delete your cover photo, here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Visit facebook homepage by entering the facebook official website url www.facebook.com on your browser. Enter your details at the top right corner of the page and click on the login button and you’ll be taken to your account profile
- Click on your Facebook profile name and you’ll be taken to your Facebook timeline
- However, to the top left corner of your facebook cover photo and click on the upload cover photo and a dropdown menu will appear. Click remove on the dropdown menu
- Next, you’ll need to click on the confirm button that shows up on the popup box
That is how to remove your facebook cover photo step by step.
How Can I Delete My Profile Photo On Facebook?
How to delete your facebook profile photo is very simple. Your facebook profile photo is the small photo at the bottom left of your facebook cover photo.
To delete your facebook profile photo, do the following:
- Log into your facebook account
- Go to the bottom left of your facebook cover photo and click on the profile photo
- Navigate to the bottom of the photo and click on the option button
- Click delete this photo from the dropdown menu
- Click on the confirm button and you’re done
That is how to delete your Facebook profile photo.
How To Delete Your Facebook Photo Album
To delete your facebook photo album, make sure that you don’t want any of the photos in the album you want to delete. The reason is once you delete an album, all the photos in the album will be deleted permanently.
Here is how to delete your facebook photo album:
- First, you’ll need to go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on your profile name
- Click photos at the bottom of your facebook cover photo
- Click albums on the page that appears
- Find and click on the facebook album you want to delete
- Click on the three dots icon at the top right corner of the album
- Lastly, click delete and confirm the action.
That is how to delete your facebook photo album easily. Follow the steps below and you can easily delete your album straight away.
Bear in mind that you can delete individuals photos in a facebook photo album.
To do that, hover on the photo you want to delete and click on the three dots icon. Click delete photo on the popup box and you’re done.
How To Delete Your Facebook Tags
Photos tap are those photos you were tagged in. Here is how to delete your facebook photo tags:
- Click on your name at the top rigt corner of facebook newsfeed
- Click activity log at the bottom right of your facebook cover photo
- Fid at the left column of the page that appears and click photos and
- Click the checkbox for each image you no longer want to be tagged in
- Choose the Report/Remove Tags button at the top.
- Click Untag Photos.
That is it on how to delete your facebook photo tags.
- how to delete photos on facebook app android
- how to delete photos on facebook mobile
- how to delete multiple photos from facebook
- how to delete photos of you on facebook
- why can’t i delete photos from facebook
- how to delete photos from facebook album
- how to remove photos from facebook that someone else posted
- how to delete photos from facebook photo gallery
Please share Facebook Photos – How To Delete Photos On Facebook.