How To See Blocked Friend List On Facebook – Do you want to view your Facebook blocked list so you can unblock people?
If you’ve used the facebook new settings feature to block someone on facebook, the person won’t be able to see your profile on facebook unless you hover to your blocked list page and unblock them.
See: how to buy and sell on free online facebook marketplace
People on your facebook blocked list are your blocked users and are no longer your friends.
To start befriending or reconnect with people you’ve blocked on facebook, you’ll need to visit your block list and unblock them.
Afterward, you’ll need to need to search for them on facebook using their cellphone number or email address and then click on the send friend request.
Once they accept the request, you can then start interacting with them as usual.
This post is all about how to see your facebook blocked list and unblock the people you like.
Interestingly every facebook user can access his/her blocked list on both the facebook web on their desktop computer or facebook app.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰) and proceed to choose “Settings & Privacy.”
- Then proceed to click on ”Settings”.
- Next step, scroll down to ”Privacy”.
- Click on “Blocking” The blocked friends’ section shows up immediately, and you will be able to see the friends that have been restricted from seeing your timeline and sending you messages.
ON YOUR BROWSER:
To view your blocked list on your browser
- Log in to your Facebook account in your browser.
- Click on the v-shaped icon on the top right of Facebook and select ”Settings.”
- On the left column of your ”Settings”, click on ”Blocking”.
One unique thing about viewing your blocked list on browser is that you have a whole range of options available to you, ranging from Restricted List; where your restricted friends see only what you’ve shared to the public or what you have shared to a friend’s timeline, to Block Users; where once you block someone, that person can no longer see things you post on your timeline, tag you, invite you to events or groups, start a conversation with you, or add you as a friend, to Block Messages, Block App Invites, Block Events Invites, Block Apps and Block Pages.
That is it on How To See Blocked Friend List On Facebook.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
[…] How To See Blocked Friend List On Facebook […]