How to block and unblock someone on Facebook – A lot of things happen on Facebook when you block a friend.
Normally, everyone in your facebook friends list can access things you share with friends and the public.
They can also interact with the post or photos by comments, likes, share, and others.
Your friends can also tag you and share things on your time if your facebook privacy settings permit that.
However, any friend you block on facebook can’t send you direct messages either will their posts show up on your timeline.
Blocking people on facebook is a means with which facebook users prevent other users from misusing their presence on the giant social media platform.
On the other unblocking someone on facebook unlock the person from your block list.
It reverses everything the blocking facebook feature restricted the person from doing on your facebook profile.
However, it does not reconnect you with them as friends and they can also see things you’ve shared with the public.
This post is all about how to block and unblock someone on facebook step by step.
How to block on Facebook
That’s it! You just can’t take any more posts from this person, and you certainly don’t want any direct messages, either. Here’s what you do:
- Log into your Facebook account and locate the person to be blocked either by searching for their name or by scrolling through your list of friends.
- Near the top right of your friend’s page, locate the three little gray dots in a parallel line, and click them.
- On the dropdown menu that appears, click “Block.”
- On the window that pops up, click “Confirm.”
- Click “Okay” on the next window.
That is how to easily block someone on facebook via their facebook profile. Aside from the above steps, you can also block someone on facebook via their settings page.
Here is how to get that done fast and easy.
- Login your facebook account via facebook.com
- Go to the top right side of the page and click on the menu button
- Select settings from the dropdown
- Next, click blocking at the left hand side of the page
- Scroll down the page to the block user section and enter the name of the person on the page provided. Once you see the name of the person click block next to their name
That is how to block someone on facebook via your facebook profile. Follow the above accordingly and block anyone of your choice.
If however, you mistakenly block someone on facebook, you can follow the below guide to unblock them.
How to unblock on Facebook
- From anywhere on Facebook, find and click the dark blue arrow in the top right corner of the page.
- Hit the word “Settings” in the dropdown menu.
- In the column on the left side of the screen, click the word “Blocking” (it has a red circle with a white line beside it).
- On the next page, see which users you have blocked and, if you want to bring one back into the fold, click “Unblock” beside their name.
- Click “Confirm” on the popup window.
That is it with how to unblock someone on facebook.
To reconnect with your unblocked facebook friends, find them and resend friends’ requests.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share Block and Unblock Someone on Facebook Now with your friends and loved ones!!!