Here is an updated article on Facebook Marketplace USA. This updated guide outlined everything you need to know about how to access facebook marketplace in the united states of America
Marketplace Facebook USA – Are you an eCommerce business owner and want a free platform where you can marketplace your business without spending a dime? If yes, you’re in the right place.
In this post, you’ll be shown the basic things you need to know about the facebook marketplace USA.
Facebook has become a household name and has now introduced a buying and selling platform known as the marketplace where people all over the world can gather together and buy or sell any products of their choice.
The Facebook marketplace is very free. All you need to make sure that your account is eligible to access the marketing platform.
We will discuss how to be eligible to access the marketplace USA in this post.
So feel free to read this post to the end and please to hesitate to share with your friends and loved ones.
Also, use the comment box to air your views about the facebook marketplace. Thanks!!!
Marketplace Facebook USA
Okay, this article will expose you to the United States marketplace. Facebook Marketplace is a Facebook launched an online marketplace.
If you sell something on Marketplace, you create a public listing that can be seen by anyone on Marketplace and in News Feed, search and other locations on or off Facebook Facebook Marketplace is currently available to Android and iPhone users aged 18+ in the UK, the US, New Zealand, and Australia.
If you are in the above section, you are free to use Facebook Marketplace to purchase, sell and exchange products.
For an unspecified time “in the coming months,” a mobile edition and connectivity for other nationalities are penciled in, and a business path to Facebook Marketplace is also heavily speculated.
Digital marketplaces are a worldwide popular online shopping alternative, and the United States of America is no exception.
In the US, through their own websites and channels, many companies and online retailers sell their products.
Nevertheless, there are some online marketplace providers that provide smaller companies and micro-sellers with an online platform to sell their products without wasting time and money maintaining their own sales site.
The United States is ranked as the world’s second-largest online seller market.
Today, an online marketplace is a highly lucrative market for retailers trying to sell their U.S. goods and services, although it is not geographically close to mainland Europe, however, you appreciate the absence of language barriers when you enter the U.S. market.
It happens that the Facebook marketplace is one of the fast-growing online markets in the US.
Whether you’re a seller in the U.S. or not, or a buyer in the U.S. or not, you’ll be interested in knowing that sellers in the U.S. market have a number of opportunities.
One way you can begin to leverage this opportunity is by beginning to sell and buy with the Free Facebook Marketplace available in the US in the USA.
You must first create a free Facebook account to start selling on the US Facebook marketplace.
Follow the steps below after building a Facebook account:
- First off, type facebook.com in your browser and click on the enter button to proceed to the facebook official website. If you’re using facebook app, launch your mobile phone and click on the facebook app. Next, you’ll need to locate and click Marketplace in the left menu of your Facebook newsfeed.
- Now, right in your facebook marketplace, you’ll need to access and then click + Sell Something. Next, click on the Item for Sale button.
- Enter a title for your listing, the price, your location and a category for the item (example: Furniture, Baby & Kids).
- You can also add a description. To mark an item as Free, you can enter 0 as the price.
- Click +10 Photos to upload a photo of your item from your computer.
- Click Post. If Post is grayed out, make sure you’ve included a title, price, location, photo, and category.
Is Facebook Marketplace available in the US?
Yes. Facebook marketplace is available in the US. Thus, if you are among the numerous facebook users that resides in the United States of America, you should be able to access facebook marketplace on your account and use it to buy and sale.
However, if the facebook marketplace feature is not available in your account, you will need to update your facebook app to the latest version and the feature should be available to you.
How do I access US Marketplace on Facebook?
To access US marketplace on facebook, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Login your Facebook website or Facebook app.
- Next, you will need to go to your news feed.
- Afterward, locate and click on Marketplace at the left column of the page.
- To search the facebook marketplace, you may need to choose the category you’d like.
How do I change my Marketplace location on Facebook to USA?
How to change your facebook marketplace location is pretty simple and easy. All you need to do is to follow the below steps:
- Login your facebook account
- Next, click marketplace at the left column of your facebook newsfeed
- Once taken to the facebook marketplace, check under filters at the left column of the marketplace and you will see your current location. Click on your location
- Afterward, a change location form will popup. Now, change your location to the one you want. Also change your radius. This is usually in kilometers
- Once you are done, click save apply at the bottom right of the popup.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily change your facebook marketplace location. It is that simple and easy.
How do I find Facebook Marketplace in other states?
Before you proceed with your search, go to the location section and click on it. A pop-up window should appear asking for a location and a search radius. Make sure to choose “500 miles” from the dropdown menu.
That is it on Marketplace Facebook USA – Accessing Marketplace USA – Facebook Marketplace USA.
Do you have any questions or contributions to make on Marketplace Facebook USA – Accessing Marketplace USA – Facebook Marketplace USA?
Feel free to use the comment box below to air your views about the facebook marketplace.
Thanks for reading and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends!!!