If you have someone you would want to connect with on snapchat, this post will teach you the procedure you need to follow to find and add someone on snapchat.
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms that is used globally for connecting and interacting with friends, loved ones as well as coworkers.
When you signup a snapchat account and set up your snapchat profile, I believe your name action would be to search for your friends so you can add and start connecting them.
Interestingly, on snapchat, you can search for your friends using their phone numbers and snapchat usernames.
You can do that by simply entering their snapchat usernames or cellphone number in the snapchat search section of the social media platform.
Well, perhaps you don’t know your friends usernames and phone number, there are other ways you can hover about the snapchat platform to access your friends.
This post is all about how to search people on snapchat and add them to your snapchat friends list step by step.
Continue reading below:
Searches related to snapchat search by phone number: how to find phone number from snapchat account, how to find someone on snapchat with phone number, how to find out phone number through snapchat, can someone see my phone number on snapchat, someone added me on snapchat by phone number but I don’t know who it is, snapchat search engine, someone is using my phone number on snapchat, how to find someone on snapchat without username or number
How To Find Someone On Snapchat
Like we earlier outlined, aside from username and phone number, there are other means of searching for people on snapchat.
Snapchat has a feature called snapcode that lets you find someone on the social media platform.
With snapcode, snapchatters can easily access and add their friends and loved ones to their friends list.
However, you’ll need to know the snapchat user’s snapcode. If you do, you can use your android or iPhone to scan the code.
Here is how to:
- Get your friend snapcode and save it to your camera roll. Bear in mind that you can also search for snapcode for google users, on youtude or other social media platforms.
- When you access the snapcode, you’ll need to save it
- Next, you’ll need to tap on the snapchat icon on your device and login if you’ve not already done that.
- Next, locate and tap on the add friends icon. This snapchat button can be located at the top right corner of your snapchat page and it is the image-shaped icon. If you’re using iphone to access snapchat and you’re on the snapchat Profile page, you can tap on the Add Friends button and then tap on the snapcode Snapcode button. This will allow Snapchat to access your Photos library and then get Snapcode.
- Now, you’ll need to choose the snapcode from your camera roll and then add it as your friend.
- After performing step 5 above, a new page will popup. Locate and tap on the add friend button
That is how to find and add friends on snapchat using snapcode step by step.
So if you can get someone snapcode, you can definitely use it to add friends on snapchat.
Now, let’s consider other means of adding friends on snapchat fast.
In addition to snapcode, snapchat also has a feature called “Quick Add.” Quick add is a feature on the snapchat social media platform that allows snapchatters to locate and add nearby people as friends.
In other words, if your friends who are using snapchat, have their snapchat quick add enabled, you can easily find and add them to your snapchat friends list.
How to add snapchat users nearby using quick add is very simple and easy.
Here is how to:
How Do I Add Someone As Friend On Snapchat Using Quick Add?
- First of all, you’ll need to figure out if your friends on snapchat have enabled quick add
- Tap to open your snapchat on your smartphone or from snapchat.com on your personal computer and then enter your login details, click on the login button to continue to your snapchat profile
- Next, go to the top right corner of the page and then click on the avatar
- Click add friends and then locate on the page that displaces and you should the quick add option. Click on it
- Next, all your friends that are on snapchat will be shown. Click to add those ones you wish to connect with on the giant social media platform.
It is as simple as that. Try it out and you should add your friends on snapchat faster than you think.
Well, those are the steps you can follow to add people on snapchat without their snapchat usernames and personal phone number.
If however, you have your friends snapchat usernames and phone numbers, you can follow the below steps to add them.
How To Add Friends On Snapchat Uusing Usernames
Every snapchatter can add someone as a friend on snapchat without stress. Interestingly, how to get that done is very simple and easy.
Here is how to:
- Log onto your snapchat profile
- On the snapchat page, you’ll need to click on the snapchat search field and then enter their snapchat username. Lastly, click on the search button and you should see the list of names related to the one you’re searching for.
- Click add next to the snapchat profile of the individual you wish to add as friend
That is how to find and add someone as a friend on snapchat using their snapchat username.
How To Find Someone On Snapchat Using Phone Number
To add someone to your snapchat friends list, you’ll need to do the following:
- Launch snapchat app on your smartphone
- Next, go to the top right corner of the snapchat app and you should see the add friend button. Click add friend
- On Add Friends page, click All Contacts button.
- Now you will get, All Contacts screen, scroll the list to find a friend who has Snapchat installed.
- Finally, click on the add button next to the snapchatter you wish to add to your friends list
That is how to find someone on snapchat and add them as friends. It is as simple as that.
So if you’re a snapchat and looking for a guide on how to add friends on snapchat, following the above procedures will help achieve that with ease.
I hope How To Search People On Snapchat Fast was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones. Thanks a million!!!