Once you post things you sell on Facebook Marketplace, people can use Facebook Messenger to make inquiries about the item.
You can view all conversations with potential buyers from the selling tab in Marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace, offers numerous benefits to users, which they can use to better engage on the Facebook platform.
Facebook Marketplace Benefits
1. FB Marketplace offers an easy-to-use mobile version. Where you can use to access Marketplace from a new tab at the center bottom of the Facebook window.
2. You can easily take a photo of an item, and post photos of the item, add it to Facebook, the product description and price, confirm location and category, and post.
3. With the marketplace, you can automatically see offers that are available within your vicinity, which implies you can purchase essential business items with ease.
4. Helps you build a community based on trust
5. Gives you the platform, to interact with potential customers
6. You can use the Marketplace job offer feature, to sell your services to specific groups.
7. Facebook Marketplace enables you to upload ten photos per listing, this means 10 photos per listings.
8. On this platform, buyers can message sellers directly.
9. FB Marketplace is free for use.
10. On the Facebook Marketplace platform, you can reach out to millions of users globally.
How to Locate Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is available in the Facebook app and on desktops and tablets.
To locate it, look for the house icon at the bottom of the app on iOS or at the top of the app on Android.
If you are using a web browser, you can locate Marketplace on the left side of the Facebook page.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
Before you are granted access to sell on FB Marketplace, you must be 18 or older to sell on FB Marketplace.
To easily sell to buyers nearby and connect with interested buyers in your local community do the following;
1. The first step is to take a photo of the product you are selling, to enable buyers, see what they are buying.
2. Write a full detailed description of the product you are offering for sale.
3. Post the right price for the item.
4. Once the buyer indicates interest and receives the item, you are to mark it as sold so you don’t get an additional offer. Facebook
Marketplace, proffers solutions to your marketing problems, and helps you target, and sell for free to a community of people in your locality all for free, and from the convenience of your mobile device.