How To Find Nearby Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace Not Working: Are you a facebook user and looking for a tutorial on how to find facebook marketplace?
If your answer is yes, here is a post that teaches the steps you need to follow to get facebook marketplace with zero stress.
Interestingly, this article will address the issues related to Facebook Marketplace Not Working.
So if you are wondering why you can access the facebook marketplace feature at the moment, continue reading this post and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
- facebook marketplace not working on iphone
- facebook marketplace not working android
- facebook marketplace not working 2019
- facebook marketplace not working 2020
- why is my facebook marketplace not working
- facebook marketplace not showing items
- facebook marketplace not working on pc
- facebook marketplace not responding
If your Facebook Marketplace is not working there are some reasons for that which I will be listing out on these guidelines.
However, Facebook Marketplace is a convenient destination and one of the best social media platforms for buying and selling of items. It is free for everyone and you don’t have to pay for its services.
See: How to deactivate and delete instagram account
As a business owner, you can market your product there. Also, you can buy products at Facebook Marketplace close.
In the marketplace, you can look through the great listing or search for the items that are near you to be able to find great items to buy.
Facebook Marketplace App
On the marketplace app, you can list items and find great deals directly within Facebook. The marketplace is available in the Facebook app, laptops and desktops.
See: How to download and install free facebook lite app mode
It is compatible with iOS and Android devices. New Facebook accounts are not accessible to the marketplace even if it available in your locality.
On the marketplace app, you find cars, clothes, TVs and real Estates for sale. People sell both new products and fairly used products on the app.
The Marketplace is not yet worldwide but the Facebook team is working on it. It is only available in 0 countries which will be mention in this work.
Countries I Can Find the Facebook Marketplace
It is a distinction on Facebook to discover, buy and sell items with people in your community. Here you can sell your products or buy a product if you are a business owner.
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
If the marketplace is not available in your locality then you won’t be able to access it.
How Do I Access Marketplace In Facebook
Facebook Marketplace is available in the Facebook app and on desktops and tablets. Look for it at the button of the app on iOS or at the top of the app on Android.
If you are using a browser, you can find a market place on the left side of the Facebook page.
Except it is not available in your country or a country that you are residing in. To gain access to Facebook Marketplace, you must log in into your account. Simply follow these steps;
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click to see more below at the left corner of your screen
- There you will see the Marketplace button.
- Click on it to buy or sell your product
Facebook Marketplace Not Working – Why Can’t I Access Facebook Marketplace
There are several factors that will not allow you to gain access to the Facebook Marketplace or why the Facebook Marketplace is working.
To start first try loading the marketplace from this link. http://www.facebook.com/Marketplace
- If the link doesn’t work for you then, it simply means the Facebook Marketplace is not available in your country now
- If the link works for you but says access was removed from the marketplace when you use it a way that goes against the Commerce Policies or the Community Standards. If you follow the policies then, go to the marketplace from your Facebook and click on “Request Review” and then fill out the necessary details. Then submit and wait to get a response from Facebook.
- If the link works, but the marketplace icon is not on your page, then visit the marketplace from the menu.
That is it on How To Find Nearby Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace Not Working.
Please share it!!!